PLEASE READ BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Scheduling an online appointment does NOT guarantee the appointment date you selected. You will receive an email on our next business day confirming your appointment date.
2. We are not accepting appointments over the phone.
3. We are no longer able to do surgery on dogs weighing 100+ lbs. or bilateral cryptorchids (no descended testicles).
4. Please estimate your dog's weight as of the appointment date available or use their full grown weight estimate to ensure there is a kennel large enough for your pet at the time of surgery. Dogs that come in to their appointment above their
weight range may be rescheduled.
5. Additional fees will apply if your dog is a brachycephalic breed and/or may require blood work if they are over a certain age/weight. Any additional fees that may apply will be sent in your confirmation email.
6. Drop off time for dogs is 7:30am-8:00am. Pick up is at 2:30pm
Drop off time for cats is 8:00am - 8:30am. Pick up is at 3:30pm