PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT
1. There will be a $25 deposit when making an appointment. In the event you do not show up for your appointment or cancel within 48 hours this deposit will be forfeited to our clinic as a donation.
2. Scheduling an online appointment does NOT guarantee the appointment date you selected. You will receive an email confirming your appointment date or giving you a new date.
3. We are not making appointments over the phone. We only book three months out. If there are no dates available then we are full for that size/species. Please check back in a week or two.
4. We no longer do surgery on:
dogs weighing 100+ lbs.
bilateral cryptorchids (no testicles visible)
or severely affected brachycephalic dogs (pugs, bulldogs, boston terriers, boxers, shar-peis, frenchies, etc.)
5. DOG OWNERS-Please estimate your dog's weight as of the appointment date available or use their full grown weight estimate to ensure there is a kennel large enough for your pet at the time of surgery. Dogs that come in to their appointment above their weight range may be rescheduled.
6. Additional fees will apply if your dog is a brachycephalic breed and/or may require blood work if they are over a certain age/weight.
7. FERAL CATS (cats that need to be trapped)-Please email us for appointments. If your cat is friendly use the request an appointment button.
8. Pick-up times will be give to you at drop off. Usually it is as follows:
Drop off time for dogs is 7:30am-8:00am. Pick up is at 2:30pm
Drop off time for cats is 8:00am - 8:30am. Pick up is at 3:30pm