PLEASE READ BEFORE REQUESTING AN APPOINTMENT:
Starting May 9, 2022 there will be a $25 non-refundable deposit when making an appointment. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the surgery date the deposit will be converted to a donation.
1. Scheduling an online appointment does NOT guarantee the appointment date you selected. You will receive an email confirming your appointment date or giving you a new date.
2. We are not making appointments over the phone. If there are no dates available then we are full for that size/species.
3. We no longer do surgery on:
dogs weighing 100+ lbs.
bilateral cryptorchids (no descended testicles)
or severely affected brachycephalic dogs (pugs, bulldogs, boston terriers, boxers, shar-peis, frenchies, etc.)
4. Please estimate your dog's weight as of the appointment date available or use their full grown weight estimate to ensure there is a kennel large enough for your pet at the time of surgery. Dogs that come in to their appointment above their weight range may be rescheduled.
5. Additional fees will apply if your dog is a brachycephalic breed and/or may require blood work if they are over a certain age/weight.
6. **NEW** FERAL/COMMUNITY CATS-Please email us for appointments. No online scheduling allowed.
7. Drop off time for dogs is 7:30am-8:00am. Pick up is at 2:30pm
Drop off time for cats is 8:00am - 8:30am. Pick up is at 3:30pm